View Single Post
      02-22-2024, 08:53 AM   #5
Shawqi90210
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeStripes View Post
In my opinion, you choose a tuner not a tuning platform with this platform. You spent a ton of cash on the car, don’t limit yourself because you sunk the cash into BM3.

That said, RK Tunes may tune BM3 and I’ve heard some good things. No personal experience and fairly limited feedback I’ve seen but it was positive.

Also, do the community a favor and share the names where you’ve had less than stellar experience. This forum lacks good consistent discussion on tuning experience positive or otherwise so sharing yours will only help. Businesses enjoy no special privilege to exist. Bad ones should fail.
That is correct I should just choose a tuner. The only problem is that there are so many out there that it’s hard to narrow down who to choose.

There is a guy on Instagram I’ve been talking to his @ is keahih he does custom tuning I’ve heard a couple people like him but I don’t think he’s a big tuner at all. I’ve heard a lot about wedge and they are pretty nice when I was talking to them. It’s just me dumping more money after I already spend 600 on the bm3 and now I have to switch over to mhd.
Appreciate 0