View Single Post
      08-25-2016, 09:48 AM   #1037
cibble10
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3 F80

Nervously awaiting the patient in surgery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamaster2221 View Post
Things appear to move so much slower here in Sydney. Mine will be or is been repaired by a third party. My dealer is removed from the whole process until delivery now. I can't even get Information on whether the diff is in the country. I would have thought some type of communication would have come directly from BMW Australia. The silence is deafening!

My dealer has provided a 220 to drive around in until it's all sorted out....but I want my M2��
I wonder if the time it takes to supply and fit the diff is predicated on the likelihood that the customer might sue? US seems to be ahead of the game, Canada not far behind. See a pattern? UK? Allegedly mine is the first to be repaired in the UK (today)... Now, where on the map is Germany relative to the UK? The cynical part of me coming out? Maybe. Like others, I am more than a bit annoyed that I had a new car I could drive for a week, sat on my drive for 3 weeks, and is now being 'repaired' so I can drive it again. A letter in the post from BMW apologising for the inconvenience and explaining the fix and hopefully providing some comfort for the future would be the least to expect... If this is not a once only fix I certainly would question myself ever coming back to the brand...
Appreciate 0