OG///M
Always +10MPH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4YSEPHINE View Post
Hey Ladies and Gents,

So I've had my M2 LCI in LBB for almost a month now, since switching from an RS3 which is my mum's 'hand-me-down' I'm absolutely loving the change, despite the similarities in power, its more fun to drive...

Mod wise, I've been a little timid and sticking to more cosmetics over power increases though I have looked at dropping the height with some Eibach's, insurance increase is only a tenner more so maybe a 2021 project, currently I changed the chrome front grills to gloss black which I feel should have been the way it should have come from the factory, also swapped the side fenders for the carbon look for a more aggressive look up close.

I did get one of these Road Angel Pure detectors this week, got a deal for £150 including a years subscription, hoping to keep my licence clean for the foreseable future lol

PS - Excuse the poor photo quality
Welcome! Seems that quite a few people going from RS3 to M2 having the same sentiment. The ole RWD vs AWD dynamics still holds true.

Not from the UK so excuse my ignorance, did I read that right? Your insurance increases if you put on springs?
Appreciate 0