View Single Post
      03-30-2019, 03:14 PM   #296
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Actually, that’s the exact opposite. The smaller lighter design of the Wagner would be better otption for drag racers because it disapates heat faster, but has a lower thermal capacity.

(My quote, unmodified because you clearly didn’t read it before)

Something like the Wagner would be BETTER for street racers for that particular reason, as I pointed out before. I can clearly see reading isn’t your strong point, but I’m happy to hold your hand and spoon feed facts to you, as this is clearly something you can’t gasp on you’re.

The Wagner is only good for a few short pulls - which is why I pointed out it’s not in the same class of intercooler as more track oriented options like the VSFR, ATM and ER.
You keep going back and forth on everything you claim when I point out your contradictions and inaccuracies. Like I said from the beginning, it's clear you just like getting people riled up. I engaged for a bit, because I don't want others to be persuaded by wrong information, but I think you've done enough for your credibility that I don't have to involve myself anymore.
Appreciate 0