Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
My money is on them not announcing the 2021 until May/June closer to SOP of 7/20
You're probably right on the new release date but the fact the 2020 MY was release in 03/2019, I assume that was the new fiscal model year changeover would begin in March but July is typical.
So even with SOP 7/20 for MY21, when do you think first delivers will be for the US? Potentially, September? The reason is I will need a vehicle in late July / early August. Might be forced to get a MY20, which is not a bad thing.

Currently, one dealer is offering $59.5K OTD fo HS for a MSRP build of $63.4K. I really wanted to do PCD, but not sure if I should also pass on this discount...even though I originally want to build a LBB with moonroof.

Deliveries to the US usually begin appearing around late September to October, sooner if it's an SUV, since those are assembled right here in South Carolina.

59.5k is not bad for one with a moonroof and DCT, OTD, granted that means they're also absorbing the taxes and fees.

Go for it
.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well that changes everything..

You can do better then, considering what you just mentioned, if you eliminated all that extra fluff, you can get a similarly-equipped vehicle for like $57k or better, OTD.
Appreciate 0