Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
I generously posted the solution a few years ago but some rabid forum member here started attacking me, accusing me of everything; from blowing up his car to being the reason he could no longer get an erection. It was quite amusing to me but I didn't want to deal with that nonsense again, so I left this subject alone.

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=26566062

Since then, he's been permanently banned and hopefully getting the mental help he needed, so I'll give it another shot, since I see you guys are still experiencing this.

In summary, if you are dealing with the LCI taillights, it requires you decode the "bulb checks" with something as simple as the Bimmercode APP.

For expedience, he's a summary I already posted below:

Thanks! I am right in thinking the default is "Active" and we just need to uncheck that box?
It seems that Bimmercode has made some changes to the wording on their pre-populated option now since I first made these adjustments a few years ago,

It used to be a simple "on/off" check mark but according to their wording, "Active" means you do have LEDs and one would assume that should disable the "warm/cold" bulb check.

However, if you want to guarantee with certainty that it's done properly, go into "Expert Mode" under "REM" and make these direct adjustments below.

This I can guarantee this is 100% effective, as opposed to what Bimmercode's has available in their new pre-populated option. In the many years since I've made these changes, I have not had a single issue, included those that have done the same.

[COLOR="Green"]"SL" = Signal Light[/COLOR]

REM:

3061 LceOutputChannels:

SL_L_KALTUEBERWACHUNG = [COLOR="DarkRed"]nicht_aktiv[/COLOR]
SL_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNG = [COLOR="DarkRed"]nicht_aktiv[/COLOR]
SL_L_IS_LED = [COLOR="DarkRed"]aktiv[/COLOR]
SL_R_KALTUEBERWACHUNG = [COLOR="DarkRed"]nicht_aktiv[/COLOR]
SL_R_WARMUEBERWACHUNG = [COLOR="DarkRed"]nicht_aktiv[/COLOR]
SL_R_IS_LED = [COLOR="DarkRed"]aktiv[/COLOR]

SL_2_L_KALTUEBERWACHUNG = [COLOR="DarkRed"]nicht_aktiv[/COLOR]
SL_2_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNG = [COLOR="DarkRed"]nicht_aktiv[/COLOR]
SL_2_L_IS_LED = [COLOR="DarkRed"]aktiv[/COLOR]