Drives: X7 M50i | M2 CS | X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomoM3 View Post
Not quite, but almost.

Just a single true M car though

Can't wait to see what my new little family all look like together
How are you liking the x7? Adequate power? We got an x5 because our need for the extra capacity is limited, and the size is a bit bigger. With that being said my wife was admiring the extra cargo capacity when 3rd row is down.
Love our X7 especially in the V8 M50i flavor. It's really fast for such a huge and heavy vehicle. Feels a lot more nimble than the E70 X5. I'm honestly impressed by how well it handles. CLAR platform helps immensely. Came with summer 22s and have winter performance 22s on there now. I got it fully loaded including the Dynamic Handling Package so it gives me the rear wheel steering and Adaptive Drive which makes it a dream on wheels.

We have 3 kids (6, 5, infant) so we definitely needed the extra space. Our E70 X5 felt cramped 3 across and while I can do 3 across in the X7, we throw the oldest in the back so we all have a ton of space now

Haven't owned a V8 BMW since my E92 M3 and the intoxicating sound gives me flashbacks.

E70 is our beater/grocery shopper/takeout picker upper now. 122k miles and it has been super reliable with very low maintenance expense.
Appreciate 0