First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 Xdrive, X3 M40i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebisu8 View Post
I received a 5% discount right off the bat on a brand new M2C and I'm waiting to see if there are any April incentives/rebates because of COVID. I think it all depends on how this progresses, it's all unknown and if it does continue on this path, May/June may be even better. I think dealerships are hungry for deals but I don't think they are desperate. I also could be completely wrong here too. If the deal makes sense for you and your budget, do it. If not, hold out for what you think is a good deal for you.
I think you should definitely ask for more than 5%, even before any April incentives. You can get 5% no problem even 5 months ago in the northeast.
I was talking to a dealer yesterday on a CPO car and they told me theres very little wiggle room on the price as their prices are listed to sale. Obv during these unprecedented times things are different.
so I'm not sure what my next move should be, I really like the actually car they have and would hate to lose it but again with COVID I think I should gamble and wait. thoughts?
Appreciate 0