JCZ5
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisisthecarguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Got an offer from a dealer for MY20: 6sp, HS, Executive package plus semi-frivolous add-ons like CF mirror caps, steel pedals and full frivolous add-one like wheel locks, all weather floor mats, floating hub caps and first aid kit. MSRP: $63.4K

Accounting for all TTL it will be OTD: $59.5K. Have 20 miles so far, put about 5 miles myself during the test drive. Also they're flying me to their dealer to pick up the car.

I originally want to do a build because I wanted a moonroof and maybe LBB. But this seems pretty decent.
What is the selling price before dealer fees and TTL so we can compare apples to apples
I assumed what I think are appropriate dealer fees (from experience) and looked up registration, etc. My tax rate is 6%. So with destination, it looks to be around $56.1K, excluding TTL.

I often times just deal with OTD figure with those parameters in mind.

By the way, do everyone's OTD number include financing interests? My dealer will only give me this price if I finance through BMWFS. I plan to pay it all after 4 payments. But will have an additional $213 in interest.