View Single Post
      06-03-2018, 11:58 PM   #54
Nezil
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI '18 6MT M2

First off, you've got to love those IATs! Lower at the end of the run than at the start for every single run, and not once over 100F. I'm really happy with the performance of the CSF FMIC. Design, not so much, but that's another topic.

So those with experience reading logs (SeanWRT, cookiesowns, Halim@HCP, proTUNING Freaks), can you give me your thoughts? Is this Valero fuel any better than the Chevron in the previous logs?

My untrained eye would say that the fuel is slightly better, but not a lot. I say this because there are no 'knock detected' events in the Stage 1 logs, and the timing does look to be slightly more aligned than with the Chevron gas. Having said this, I'd been running the Stage 1 map for the last few days, so perhaps there was more chance for adaptation. The stock map runs this time were right after switching maps, with all adaptations lost.

Current Performance Mods:
CSF FMIC, ER CP, Fabspeed Cat, Aquamist WMI, GFB DV+, NGK 97506, BM3 (Stage 2 93 OTS), CDV delete, UCP, M2C/M3/M4 Strut Brace, M3/M4 Reinforcement Rings
Appreciate 0