View Single Post
      05-23-2018, 12:41 PM   #18
Nezil
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI '18 6MT M2

Run 1 above looks REALLY good. This is what I want all, or at least most of my logs to look like.

Runs 2, 3, and 4 are more typical though, and I just can't see what's causing the timing pull.

I will say that cylinder 3 seems to consistently have more timing pull than other cylinders, but it's certainly not alone in having timing pull. I'm not sure if this is relevant or not.

There are no recorded knock events, but I guess it's possible that there are some detected and not logged.

Since the first log is the best, another possibility that might come to mind is that the IATs might be lower and gradually increasing. This is true, IAT at the start of run 1 is 83.3, and at the start of the other runs, it's a few degrees higher, but it is only a few. IAT at the end of run 1 is 108.95, and at the end of run 2, which is arguably the worst run for timing pull, it's 114.35. Having said that, the timing pull on run 2 starts when the IAT is still below 100!

proTUNING Freaks, do you have any suggestions?

Current Performance Mods:
CSF FMIC, ER CP, Fabspeed Cat, Aquamist WMI, GFB DV+, NGK 97506, BM3 (Stage 2 93 OTS), CDV delete, UCP, M2C/M3/M4 Strut Brace, M3/M4 Reinforcement Rings
Appreciate 0