GrahamSP
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 TRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWCompact View Post
Hey Everyone,

Just a heads up ... I traded in my 2018 Alpine White M2 LCI this past Monday at Leith BMW in Raleigh NC. I have no financial interest here ... selfishly, I would really like to see it go to a good home. I babied it throughout my entire ownership, from the time I picked it up at the BMW Performance Center in December, 2017, to dropping it off that day at Extreme Colors Auto Spa in Greenville to get the entire front half, mirrors, rockers, door edges, door cups, and extended rear fender coverage wrapped in Llumar, as well as Ceramic Pro 5 year coverage, including the wheels. Always parked it as far away as possible, so no dings / dents / scratches. Non-smoker. 14k miles.

Manual trans, Exec Pack, moonroof, Apple CarPlay. Original MSRP was $57,395, before the ~$4k with Extreme Colors (they did a tremendous job).

My hope is that a caring individual will buy my former M2, before it's subjected to numerous 'road tests' by people who have no interest in buying it. What can I say ... my cars become part of the family. I traded my M2 only because I ordered a M2C.

If anyone's interested, talk with Ales Olecky at Leith - he's a tremendous individual - I've known him forever.
Can you drop me a PM with Ales's contact info? My guy in Asheville that I bought my F80 from is no longer selling BMWs. thanks!
Appreciate 0