Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom7835 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWCompact View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom7835 View Post
your guess is as good as mine

One of the many things I'll be bringing up tomorrow as why I'm justified in canceling the car
You're really going to cancel your order? That's a shame ... the M2C (and the M2 before it!) is really a lot of fun ... right size ... nice performance. I'm disappointed about the recall ... but what else is there for $60k similar in performance?
Nothing, but I was planning on upgrading to an M2CS when they come out, I may as well just wait for that

Not to mention, after Chicago taxes and fees it's just shy of 70

Used 911s scream to be purchased at that price
My friend I would not try to make this comparison.

1. A used 911 is expensive to own. Annual cost is typically between $500-$1000
2. It is unlikely you will get into one for 70k after tax and fees. It might be CPO, it might not. It may have 30,000+ miles on it.
3. Your auto insurance will be more
4. Buying the right used 911 is an art. People wait years searching the pre owned search tool.

I hope you find this information to be helpful and unbiased. I have owned an M3 V8 for 6 years and said the next car would only be a 911. The M2C (which only came out a year ago) proved to be fantastic value and an amazing experience when bolting on EU delivery and Performance Center delivery to my order as opposed to buying a used 911 off a lot somewhere
? hockenheim_m2
Appreciate 1