Ramon89
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecaa850 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon89 View Post
You can always bend it with a hydraulic handheld bender the same way you bend air-conditioning pipework.. but I believe it's a very close fit so we would only need a small amount of tweaking.. The only issue is the electronic solenoid on the side it's on the opposite side for the supra. If you look at engines in a The new Z4/140i in photographs. You can see it's different on a New supra. So the supra definitely uses a different fuel pump..
Sure we can speculate but if the purpose of the video is to be informative then they left out the most important part.
Speaking as someone that lives in the UK not many of the tuning/performance shops want everyone knowing how they do things here, otherwise what is the point of having them..
I've looked at a lot of videos/photographs of the supra last couple of days and it's clearly different to what you find in the BMW models of the B58. Maybe Toyota knew that tuning shops would be jumping at the bit so they made sure they put in a Hpfp that was up to the task.. as they may wanted to make sure that people hyped up a new supra for its tuning capabilities... if this is the case, it looks like it's working. Just my opinion.

HPFP in the supra is 350 bar
Appreciate 0