View Single Post
      03-01-2018, 12:56 PM   #69
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDR MFS View Post
It's a fair point. I loved the F80 at the M School and think it is a great total package. My spouse and I are at that point where four doors is a serious attraction and a slight requirement. The Silverstone is to die for and it is a Swiss Army Knife with track duty, DD, errands, etc. It would suffer at the AX, but whatever. My iS was too much car for that but still fun...

But I love the rawness of the F87, and frankly, it's the "dumb" stuff that doesn't come on it that keeps me flip-flopping. Cloth seats and 18 inch wheels as options would seal the deal. I love the look, the feel, the finish, and frankly, I feel it is the best blend of tech with performance which the F80 does not have (it's practically a wild GT car). The M2 though, man, for the driving I love and the AX/back country roads we have here, it is the perfect formula. But I want f--king cloth and 18s!

I like nimble, fast, raw cars. The M2 is it, but the F80 with those stupid options not available on the F87, for some reason just irks me. I know the F87 gets the E46 comparison, but just give us those two options that were available on the E46 to make more of a reality... Sh-t, the cloth interior, and this would have been locked up a long time ago.

Oh and for the price, the F87 is it.

People love the 437m wheel, I am sure you could get some 18s in a trade. Honestly the dealer can't just make the 18s happen for you while giving up the 19s?
Appreciate 0