11-24-2017, 10:22 AM   #9
M2taz
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidm2 View Post
Hi all. I want to ask everyone who has Ohlins R/T who noticed the sounds at a low speed?I have a knock at a low speed, it appeared right after installation the next day when I drove out of the garage.We rechecked everything that was only possible, I even changed the top mounts under the guarantee, but all is useless.Bmw service said that it is knocking the front shock absorbers and that they have a backlash.I am very disappointed, I will shoot them and put back my own suspension.
P.s The installation is 100% correct, and everything was done according to the instructions.This is specific kit for bmw m2
I'm having the same issue also. It's only in the fronts and seems more so on the passenger side. The installer also noticed it during a test drive so double checked that everything was tight. He said give it a bit to see if it went away, while also letting things settle. I think the rears came with thrust bearing/sheets, which he also commented on being odd since the fronts didn't. May need to order a set for the if this is the solution. Very annoying being the price of the Ohlins and the additional shop cost to get these corrected.
Appreciate 0