View Single Post
      06-02-2018, 08:55 PM   #72
Ramage
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerdriver2 View Post
Does anyone know how many stops the train makes from Halifax to Vancouver? Just curious.
It is impossible to tell how many stops the trains your car is on will make along the way. It is safe to say it will be held up a few times along the way as its switched to other trains.

My car is on it's forth train so far.

There are a few big yards along the way:

TORMACYAR = 2nd largest rail yard in Canada just out side Toronto. My car was reported in this yard 3 days out of Halifax.

WINSYMAR = Largest rail yard in Canada just outside Winnipeg. My car was reported in this yard 6 days out of Halifax.

CLOBAR = Last Autoport in Western Canada, In Edmonton area. Our cars could spend time here before moving to Hansen's Forwarding on Annacis Island.

There is a car Ethan is tracking that has just been ahead of mine and yesterday it was reported in CLOBAR and it was still reported there today. This same car was reported in Saskatoon on May 31st where my car is now.

My car is now 10 days out of Halifax and was last reported in Saskatoon. I was hoping it would be in Vancouver this weekend but that seems unlikely now.

Last edited by Ramage; 06-03-2018 at 09:10 AM..
Appreciate 0