View Single Post
      10-03-2017, 07:43 AM   #35
boostm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '18 LBB M2 6MT Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxsk8r View Post
Correct, car always starts in Comfort mode no matter what mode you were in last when you turned the car off which i hate you can't set.

When in Comfort mode, you won't see dashboard indicator since it's the default(boring) mode. Only when in Sport or Sport+ you will see an indicator.
You know, while I love sport+ mode for its immediacy and rawness, to be totally honest, driving around town and when Im not showing off to myself how great the car is, I dont mind Comfort mode. At least in Comfort mode, the ASD is quieter and easier to hear your tunes if so inclined, and cruising along on the hwy, I kind of like Comfort mode. And you still feel the power; you just have to put more foot into it.

I keep thinking maybe I should code ASD off, but for every person that says its a must-do, there seems to be another that misses it and is sorry they cant get it back without some possible gymnastics which works for some but not others. So Im not rushing into it. Comfort mode is my way of tuning it to a reasonable level!
M2Nebula547.50