CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Two more gems from last night. Not sure why the POF one decided to be such an ahole.

After I said the last "Amazing" to the Bumble one, I immediately unmatched her.
The second one.

The first one I think you were a bit harsh. I understand where you are coming from, but you had that one won over from the start with the snarky intro. Shes doing nothing, AKA waiting for you to come over and show her a good time. I also find most people (including myself) have very little "material" to say to someone they've never met, since they have zero knowledge about their personality. Most who know me in person would say I'm funny, but that's because I develop a deeper understanding of what they like and what makes them laugh. The first thing I say to someone I know nothing about is usually just garbage.

There's a lady at one of the buildings I frequent for work who is a receptionist. Our first meeting she probably thought I was quiet, polite, etc. I got to know her a bit, and now I literally make her laugh every time I come in with witty one liners.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34190.50