06-18-2021, 10:51 PM   #6
Boneybone
Rep
Drives: 2020 BSM M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicname View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneybone View Post
I have the RW front lip and side winglets. I'd say they're pretty good quality for the price, but I was not a fan of their communication or how they'd list items as being in stock on their website and then contact me a few days later mentioning that it'd be a 1-3 month lead on the items I've ordered.

If that matters to you at all, then I'd try AutoID. If it doesn't and you can wait, then I'd say RW is worth buying from.
Was your order a recent one? I wasn't looking to wait 2-3 months either.
Also, did they include screws or 3M and were the parts pre drilled??
I ordered everything in mid January and my winglets arrived in early March and my front lip did not arrive until late April. I ordered additional pieces with this order back in January and they kept on giving me the same response of "it's an additional 4-6 week lead time" on the parts, so I ended up cancelling the remaining order after I had received my lip and winglets out of frustration.

I also didn't receive any hardware with my orders, just the carbon pieces themselves, which caught me off guard since the install videos on YouTube had them within the packaging. That being said, they did come pre-drilled, so I only had to buy some self-tappers and 3m adhesive
Appreciate 0