View Single Post
      05-01-2019, 01:42 AM   #37
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesowns View Post
I'm pretty sure EPS tuning, the seats ( big difference IMO ), weight balance difference ( has anyone corner weighed the M2C vs M2? ) and subtle geometry changes ( alignment ) accounts for most of the differences.

personally I'm in the boat that the M2C drives notably different than the OG M2... but I can't quite put my finger on it.

The stock damper/springs are still kinda meh though in comparison to my OG M2 with the Mperformance coils.

I'm pretty sure it's due to the front-end rigidity, and the seats accounting for how much different the car drives.

Remember the M2 chassis is *VERY* stinking stiff, any subtle changes can affect how the chassis behaves. Weight balance, EPS tuning, etc.
Don't have any seat time in the M2c yet (soon to change), but willing to bet the stiffened front end, added weight and remapped steering/chassis tuning is what differentiate the two. If I take 2 or more psi out of my tires I notice a major difference, yet you'd think that was such a minimal change that you wouldn't notice a thing.
Appreciate 0