09-04-2017, 07:16 PM   #11
nacaruh
FOUO
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice7 View Post
Great times my friend! Perfect time to move out to the west side too! Need to link up with you when I go out west.
Yes, thank god we had no bad weather along the way. Maybe a little bit of rain in Nebraska, but other than that, it was smooth sailing. Let me know when you visit! I'll have a list of food places by the time you get here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Laborer View Post
Thanks for crashing my iphone & my laptop will all these photos. See ya in late October
It crashed mine too

Quote:
Originally Posted by just blaze View Post
Beautiful pictures! Enjoyed them, and welcome to California!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the content! I have a video coming shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Cardia View Post
M Power!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4mehdi View Post
Thanks for the great times bro. Hope CA is good to you. Best of luck and come back soon.
So far other than crappy traffic, it's been great. I'm honestly a little nervous about bringing the 1er here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daftsham View Post
Welcome to California...now go home! jk
Thanks, and lmao! Honestly, I wouldn't mind driving back. Maybe to Colorado, and then just ship the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelGriffith View Post
Great story and pics. Thanks for a good read.
Too bad about that hungover tape job....
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Video coming soon! And I was surprised that the tape held up the entire way. However, I did have to make a hole in the tape that covered the headlights. The lights could not get the full range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4rD0nM3 View Post
Nice pictures! Come on man, wrap that M2 with PPF! Hahaha.
Thank you! And if you mean clear bra, I was going to wait until I re-did my front bumper. The dealership managed to drill six holes in the front. Plus there are a couple of dings here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogerf View Post
Welcome to LA! btw: i totally agree with you about Colorado. Awesome state.
Thank you! And yes, I need to go back there. But canyon roads and mountains will suffice here Now to find a dope photoshoot location.
Appreciate 0