View Single Post
      09-17-2019, 06:19 PM   #54
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Dear forum fellows,

This message to inform you that earlier this evening, people in charge of the M2 CS preview event in Brussels (BMW Belux) did not authorize me to disclose information about the M2 CS on display.

At the beginning of the event, I reached out to people in charge of this event to ask them whether they would mind that, after the event, I'd post a detailed write-up on Bimmerpost about the M2 CS on display. I ensured that I would not take pictures.

In a courteous conversation they explained that they did not want me to disclose information. They expressed their appreciation that I had reached out to them with my request. One of them gave me his business card.

I understand their point of view and will respect their decision. As a guest with good manners, I am grateful for having had the opportunity to see the M2 CS up close and will abide/observe the host's non-disclosure decision. I will share my thoughts at a later stage (after the official M2 CS release).

Sorry, but it is what it is. Let's respect that.

Cheers,
-A-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM33 View Post
Glad you are going Artemis. Always informative and a pleasure to read your posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitt13 View Post
hello Artemis, when do you go to the brandstore ?
I'm present saturday 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kepler View Post
Agree! Artemis, take care of yourself. Not sure what we'd do here without you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderpat View Post
Anyway...I appear to have rambled on a bit...sorry if this has come across as a bit of a rant/preach...I suppose it's the anticipation of news from Artemis about the forthcoming car and the potential for a true CSL return in future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM33 View Post
Looking forward to reading about your impressions on the 17th Artemis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
My son turns 5 on Tuesday.
Hopefully Artemis and others have some good info to share with the birthday boy .
The +7 hour time difference also helps the excitement .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woots View Post
Come on Artemis...tell me it’s going to be a CSL...will we ever see an ‘L’ again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDuckie View Post
Do we know how much information and in what form the information can be shared?
Any NDA of any sort? Pictures? Verbal explanation?
Quote:
I say no photography / video.
I am sure Artemis will take great notes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDS2015 View Post
No offence to the OP
Waiting for Artemis to describe what he saw
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgm3 View Post
No offense taken...Artemis might however have his vision blurred by the champagne, crowd and light show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supadice View Post
Also waiting for Artemis I have a great OG LBB has every mod possible besides turbo upgrade. I've been waiting for the CS and believe it will be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitt13 View Post
I do not know if it's the M2 CS who is beautiful.
Or if it's champagne that's good, but it's 23:00 and we still have no news from Artemis ....
Quote:
Yea, the event is over. He must be really enjoying himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeanM View Post
Nah, he's just compiling his megapost complete with YouTube music reference and "here, here, here" hyperlinks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franzino View Post
It was a fun event and it was really nice to meet the living M encyclopedia Artemis. Walking around the M2 CS with him and he pointing me out all the details + telling me detailed stuff about the car was a real pleasure.
arciga181728.50
VCP1390.00
GimmeanM1448.50
Franzino860.00
as7920597.00
Law6381.00
seis-speed2430.50
GerryM5249.50
bri10425937.00
Dackelone10538.50
ChiTownM1062.00