View Single Post
      08-11-2020, 11:15 AM   #22
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
I get what you are saying but unless you have been a cop you can't understand. However, it is America and this Officer wasn't forced into the job. If anything he is too gung-ho or was told to do this. Why would anyone want to ride around and write muffler tickets? No one I know that is for sure
Not sure if you are familiar with the area, but honestly this is kind of what you expect in coastal OC.

Still the guy that took the cake for me was when I was pulled over for no front license plate. The problem? I was in BMW of Encinitas' loaner car. Was the only time I ever got into a loud verbal argument with an officer. Despite that giant "BMW OF ENCINITAS LOANER CAR" banner covering the rear window he thought the car belonged to me. The guy completely missed the banner. We spent almost 3 minutes arguing about who owned the car as if I would add that giant banner to my own car. I couldn't produce the registration because it wasn't my car, although later I found it in the trunk by the battery and tool kit. All this happened off the PCH in OC as well. No ticket in the end, but that is one I would have shown up to in court, with gusto.
Appreciate 0