View Single Post
      02-14-2020, 12:43 PM   #8
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverScotty View Post
If you plan on keeping the car for a long time, you should Really consider getting at least the front end PPF'd immediately. I did within the first 80 miles and can attest that it has save A LOT of paint dings on the car in the first 4k miles. In fact, I'm taking it back in to do the roof, doors and rear quarter panels because I'm a huge believer in it now.

I put on the carbon front splash guards right away but Still got a small rock chip on the rear pass quarter panel about a 1/4" above the larger piece the PPF place put on. Very irritating. I'm committed to full protection now. The car is beautiful and if you want to keep it that way, PPF is the way to go. It is quite $$$$ though.
Yeah i'm defiently not a stranger to rock chips. My S2000 is full of dings and small craters. What would you recommend as far as coverage goes? I was thinking full hood and front bumper with coverage on the front fenders but i know that in itself might be close to 2000$ and right now i wont be able to drop that kind money (since it all went to my down payment).
Appreciate 0