View Single Post
      02-13-2020, 12:25 AM   #38
chris719
Major General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
Great, you drove a M5 for basically 5 minutes and know it all.

WTF is the point of mentioning how heavy something is? Especially when it's faster. 0-60, 0-100.....what does it matter? It's a second minimum slower then these big boats. Then WTF are you paying $60k for? A "sports car" that really isn't that fast....let alone what other cars you could get for $60k. If you are going to pay $60k for an extra level M car, at least get one that competes with the competition.

Stop acting like a friggin M2 is BMW's crown jewel. Oh, wait, you drove a couple laps in a M5 once.
Do you have functioning sensory nerves in your hands, feet, and ass?

Holy shit, I am not even going to attempt to explain road feel or driving dynamics to someone who has had as many cars as you have.

If you think it's all about speed measured in seconds or fractions of seconds then we can't even have a discussion.

The M2/M2C/M2CS are not their "crown jewel", but it is almost universally agreed that it is the sportiest feeling BMW on sale today. Actually it's twice that I have driven an F90 M5 on the track... and yes, I will have more FUN in 3500 lb manual transmission RWD coupe over a 4500 lb beast with a torque converter automatic and AWD. No one said the M2 was faster or more capable or more practical, so relax. Judging by your comments, you haven't driven any other M cars, while I've driven every single current one except the M8.

Last edited by chris719; 02-13-2020 at 12:32 AM..
Appreciate 1
MDuckie93.00