01-15-2020, 12:41 PM   #13
tenkies
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 LBB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxified View Post
Interested to hear the details as I was planning on going to them for my bench flash
Purchased Wheels from them and pre-paid in 50% in March. Wheels were supposed to arrive in May. Come mid May and I didn't hear back from them after countless PM's and Emails I'm told the Wheels won't arrive till June. June comes around and after another round of countless PM's and Emails I get told only the fronts arrived but no rears. Finally in Aug after hounding then for a week all 4 wheels have arrived and I go to pick them up to find out that they forgot to order center caps and the correct valve stems. I finally got my Center caps in Dec 9 months after I placed my order 6 months after the promised date. I'm still missing valve stems to this day and have to follow up.

I get some of this is the Distributors issues but AutoTalent's customer service sucks. There is zero follow up or remorse on their end. No "I'm sorry for all the inconvenience" or anything like that and I shouldn't be the one having to PM/Email and call multiple times just to get answers or status. I think I've experienced better customer service at the DMV. IMO once they get their money they could give 2 shits about you. I would suggest staying as far away from them as possible, especially with something like a ECU flash. Once you pay them to flash and it doesn't go well good luck getting any support from them. I'm willing to pay a bit more at this point from a different vendor with better service.

Last edited by tenkies; 01-15-2020 at 12:46 PM..
Appreciate 0