08-01-2020, 08:57 PM   #19
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptobvious View Post
G. . . Immediately felt like the car was unsettled and twitchy when pushed . . .
So, thinking of Cpt's statement and Tag's open invitation toward forum member feedback . . .

I know one thing a lot of people like about the M2C is it's loose rear end, or what we like to call 'playful.' I personally wish I could get a little more grip than slip. In this regard . . .

1. Has anyone switched from PSS to PS4S and feel the dry pavement grip was noticeably improved? Overall ride quality noticeably different, better or worse? I have experience with both tires, but not on the same vehicle so my bias toward the PS4S is more opinion than validated.

2. I have never looked up the recommended PSS psi for the M2C. I am assuming my psi are set at recommended. Has anyone dropped the psi 2 or 3 below recommended on stock (PSS) tires? My suspicion is this might give a little more road grip I am after, as well as less firm ride quality.

3. I assume the tire pressure 'alert' does not go off until the reading is +/-4 from recommended? Can anyone verify the 'alert' range?

Thank you

///AVM

Last edited by ///AVM; 08-02-2020 at 02:33 PM..
Appreciate 0