01-27-2020, 07:28 PM   #130
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
I just want to clarify for the on lookers... this has been an ongoing slug fest with a few on the m5 board. I highly respect your vehicles. I do not respect your attitudes toward something we were all learning about. I do indeed have concrete figures backing up what many of us thought and experienced In initial testing. Several others have the tunes and haven’t posted because of the BS onslaught that would likely be upon them.

For that reason alone. I’ll only share the data with those I know for now. When the right time comes it will be shared with everyone, as I hope you all will go buy this thing. It’s fricken awesome, and you’ll be just a giddy
TL;DR

Pi$$ off.

Your gob-smackingly obvious lies and woefully-lame attempt at justifying your position present your feckless nature in equal measure (PM me if you need help unpacking an adult sentence... I won't respond but it'll be fun).

You've screwed Noelle royally--consider the sheer number of unique-user views that are now looking elsewhere for a tune... because of you.

You're a juvenile in the worst sense of the word. Now do as you're told and GO AWAY.
Appreciate 1