04-11-2020, 11:11 PM   #340
apexit4
Major
Poland
Rep
Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
This coronavirus mess smells like a real turd. Governments printed trillions for a bad flu it looks like and lined their pockets or bail out the banks because I never saw a penny. Does anyone else know of anyone who got any sort of payment?
If you are talking about the stimulus checks, you have to meet the criteria to be eligible. If single, you need to make under $99k. If married, under $150k to get the full amount. If you do qualify, the checks will be mailed out in stages. The lowest income earners will get theirs first. I think the last stage of checks is to be mailed out in late July, but Id have to double check.

That being said, you are partially correct. It seems that there is some mismanagement as to how the money going to businesses is getting distributed or applied. But that's a conversation for another day.

And lastly, lets not try and downplay the severity of the virus. Talk to any nurse or doctor and you'll understand just how serious this is.

Here's a great video I recently watched on how the virus kills you. Very informative and easy to understand.

Appreciate 3
M5Rick60121.50
BMWILUVU809.00