Motivate
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Shopping for a new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by importriders View Post
BMW of Vista, CA

$5K ADM on all M2's they had in stock.

I also inquired about placing an order for a MY18 at MSRP. The salesman said, "We sell them all day at $5k over, why would I sell them at MSRP?" In my head I was thinking, ummmm...then why do you have 2 that have been sitting here forever?!?!? hahaha dumb!

Needless to say don't waste your time with these guys. The dealership itself is probably one of the dumpiest ones I have ever set foot in, including non-BMW ones. I would be very worried sending my car in for service there.

BMW of Escondido also has a $5k ADM on the one they had in stock.

This..
If you are willing to search around and drive a bit, there are a good amount of dealerships selling at MSRP + honoring incentives.

I see some silly dealerships listing their in stock M2s at $70k+. But guess what, they are just sitting there. The M2 is still a sought after car, but no one is going to pay a premium for 2017s when 2018s are arriving and some dealers are taking orders for 2018s at MSRP.

As the months pass by, some folks are going to decide to wait for the next gen M2 which will likely get the S55 or a highly tuned B58 as base. I wouldn't be surprise if you start seeing some dealers offer some discounts off MSRP within the next 6 months or so.
Appreciate 0