07-17-2020, 03:00 PM   #10
Gizmo 335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C BSM, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
Currently smoother than stock as I've always found the S+ settings to be extremely twitchy, especially during low speeds in a parking lot. My wife no longer complains about bouncing her head off the headrest at a stoplight or in a parking lot...not on purpose but it was always like that with S+ from a rest on the stock calibration. The comfort and sport modes are still the same as oe and the option is there if you want to retain the twitchy S+ throttle but not me.

As for driveability, my car is calibrated the same for me and my wife and previously to the M2C she had never driven a car with over 200hp...needless to say it's been perfect for her and because Bend Calibration tunes the torque tables properly (doesn't set everything to the moon like BM3 tunes), the car accurately controls the torque delivery with traction control/launch control etc... In a nut shell, the car is happy and drives faster and smoother than stock.
That's what I'm talking about! Proper torque modulation is underrated. Thank you. Do you mind sharing the cost of the tune? PM is fine if you'd rather not publicize it?
Appreciate 1