08-13-2019, 10:37 AM   #30
Project_F87
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C LBB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoosexy View Post
IMO, u are correct and incorrect at the same time.
To me, exhaust is a huge part of the overall experience!! I have +$80K to spend on a toy and the exhaust(to a lesser degree: color options) are holding me back from purchasing a 2020 M2C. On the other hand... a coyote motor'd mustang is one of the best sounding cars I have ever heard (imo) but there is no chance in hell I would ever drive/buy one.
While exhaust isn't important enough to make me purchase a vehicle, it sure seems that it is important enough to deter me from purchasing a vehicle.
In all honesty, the s55 sounds like I would already own a tuned M2C if they had an acceptable sound... the modded exhausts don't do it for me either I wish they did, because I want to love the car!
You are right, that it sounds great inside the car... but with windows down and passing another car or a concrete median, one still hears his own car. For that kind of money I don't want to love 90% of my car and be embarrassed by 10%.
But again, sound is in the ear of the beholder.
P.S. A man's wife should have a great personality with a body and face to match... I guess I want the best of everything(perhaps im too picky) Give me the S55(6spd) with the N55 sound and I'm ready to roll!
Going to pass on the S55 M2... on a short list for GT4!

mtoosexy730.00
BAN_M2C4185.00