Thread: B-street setup
View Single Post
      11-10-2020, 09:51 AM   #189
Dean_Clevername
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Lots of good info in this thread, so rather than start a new one this seems like an appropriate place to mix-in M2C setup now that it's in BS as well. I'm shopping between the M2s and trying to make a guess which would be the best choice for BS in 2021. Despite the upgrades to the stability/predictability, power and brakes of the M2C it seems that the need to run 19" fronts really limits tire size/choice. My gut tells me the ability to run more front tire on an m2 > the on-paper power/handling improvements of the m2c... But a case can be made that drivability/predictability yields time in the real world too. I'm seeing talk about the Supra in lieu of the m2c being the next car for BS, which reinforces my thought. Unfortunately not having data from 2020 nats means this very much up for debate heading into 2021.

Anyone have experience with both or opinions on this topic? Seems like a lot of clubs out there are managing run enough events to let this play out in practice whereas in DC we didn't get one from SCCA at all.
Appreciate 0