04-09-2020, 02:56 PM   #104
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakas View Post
Nicely done.

Try Assetto Corsa Competizione. I thought that was a lot of fun!

Off topic... and speaking of the M2Cs Racing - are we going to be able to buy parts off that car?? Ive been infected with your big-wing virus in lieu of COVID, and every day am exploring winged options...
Knew you couldn't resist the draw of the street wing for long...
I would guess its going to be a bit before we see any oem wings for sale separately. Might see some aftermarket stuff like BeastieBombRacing mentioned.

Looked into Assetto Corsa Competizione - definitely going to give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
I know this is a surprisingly unpopular opinion, but I think Project cars 1 (haven’t tried 2) is the best of the lot in terms of physics, tire model, and offline play.

First off, it was developed with Ben Collins (you might know him as the Stig)

The cars react very predictably (unlike iRacing where the tire model is very suspect) and it’s about as hard as it should be. Plus it has a fully fleshed out career mode if you want to compete in championships and move up the ladder. The AI drivers are pretty realistic and the slider helps you fine tune your level of competition. I like to set it to where I am having to drive at my very best to qualify/finish in the top 10. And what’s cool is you can increase it throughout the “race weekend” as you get better at the track.
Definitely going to look into that one - thanks! A good single player mode is a big plus for me. Thanks!
Appreciate 0