View Single Post
      02-10-2020, 06:48 AM   #36
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
Soo what shifter is everybody running? I’m deep in discussion with Auto Solutions at the moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
I’m currently signed up in NASA TT4 but we’ll see how that shakes out as we get closer to the season.

I looked into SCCA time trials but their classing is so ridiculous, I’m not going to go compete against Cayman GT4s and GT350Rs on Hoosiers
How well does the M2 fit into TT4? What modifier do you get to use with your setup? That would be a great fit.

Shifter - I have the CAE and love it. The throws are so precise and very short - and having it that much closer to the wheel is awesome. For me definitely reduces the chance of a money shift as well. It is equally as good on the street. The CAE + removing the clutch delay valve are the most enjoyable upgrade I have done to the car - took what I considered a negative about the stock car (the crap oem shifter & clutch) and turned it into one of the things I like best about the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
This. This is how Legends are made. I will do my best and share results and videos
Look forward to seeing them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaver View Post
I used to run stock callipers on my e9x M3 which was a much less capable system in general and my dust seals didn't look too bad. The flip side is without them I'm worried the AP's will get blocked up with debris from street driving, although its a weekend car so I don't do a lot. Agreed on noise, certainly drew complaints from passengers when I chose to leave track pads in! I really like PFC 11's, not sure if they are available for the stock callipers yet.
Maybe this is the solution? AP Racing - Essex Road Brake Kit. I have no experience with them but do love their racing setups. Maybe jritt@essex can chime in on them.
Appreciate 0