Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 M2C / '08 550i / '23 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Do you have a sim setup that you can practice on? I found that to be a huge help before my two days on the Ring, and in between other track visits.
Hey ZM, long time no talk, hope you're doing well! Great idea, and when I get back to the States I will get this done for sure. In Germany I'm renting a house and don't have the room or console (and event the TV is not mine). I have used Real Racing 3 sim on my phone to learn Hockenheimring as well as Spa Francorchamps with good success. I definitely want to use this option, but I am not aware of a mobile device sim which also has NOS track. Real Racing 3 had the Nurburgring GP track, nut not Nordschleife. Are you aware of one that does?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post

Awesome pics, worth the wait! Nice little summer you have planned there!

I shouldn't do this - but I will divulge one of our top trade secrets... those ratchet straps are actually pretty easy to find anywhere - and in different colors if you really want to get crazy with it
thanks, let's just hope I get good enough to put down a good enough lap time to meet my life goal WITHOUT becoming youtube famous

Also as for the strap, I was gonna say. That's a sweet looking strut tower brace
Try this:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/assolu...g/id1055375459
Appreciate 1
5.M0NSTER3353.50