View Single Post
      11-23-2017, 05:29 AM   #12
Peter_VIE
Private First Class
Austria
Rep
Drives: M2

Thank you all for your comments, pls see answers below:

++ Any other weight reduction planned? You gut the trunk?

planned only bonnet, not trunk, as I do not want to loose too much weight on rear at that stage. Basically all mods are so fare done to be considered as reversible. Once I start the roof, i need the doors, the interior, the screens, but I will loose the car's license.

++ Very nice! From which company are the front brake cooling?

German company "https://www.lightweight-titanauspuffanlagen.de", but suggest to avoid this company. Aworkx is doing their own development and they should have something in future.

+++May i ask why you didn't go with an 18" setup if weight saving was the goal?

Pls see my thread "wheel weights" at the tire section of this forum. I did not find suitable 18" wheels, so I used the 513M, which show higher weight than the HRE 19"

++ Also what was the stock weight and the balance?

Stock weight was about 1570 kgs, balance no idea, did not scale. I think it was more to the rear, as battery and back seats are about 48 kgs

+++ Also that dyno is before adding downpipe and IC?

Dyno includes all mods mentioned above. I did it just for reference "before/after" when installing the aworkx flash. The guy from the dyno told me, on his dyno the stock M2 usually show about 350 hp.

+++ what do you think about the 300cell cat?

Difficult to say, I think, response improved slightly and sound increased and more & louder "bangs" in sport mode
Appreciate 2
963mw331.00