View Single Post
      02-16-2020, 09:27 AM   #5
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldrops View Post
My installer only said to do it if I want to, otherwise they refresh it every year
I've used the CarPro Reload spray with good results before. It's specifically made to replenish ceramic coats. There are other brands that do the same. However, I never repurchased after my original supply ran out because it's expensive at $38 for 17 ounces. And switched to Chemical Guys V07 which is $31 for a gallon on Amazon. It accomplishes like 95% of the results at a fraction of the price.

But check with your detailer before using a product, because I don't want you to use something and find out it voids your ceramic coating warranty or something.

In my experience, having used ceramic coatings about 8 times in the last few years. They don't last nearly as long as advertised, require maintenance with expensive products, and take a long time to initially apply and can be screwed up if you're not careful. I still coat my windows and wheels, but the bodywork I've switched to using a good quick detailer after washes.
Appreciate 0