Equilibrandt
Auto/DCT Zealot
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3, Miata

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather Man View Post
California, Wright said, is likely a "really sad test case" for what the rest of the country could face, where he said it currently costs about $250 an hour to service an EV. The state has made a strong push for EVs under Gov. Gavin Newsom, and Californians will by 2035 not be allowed to buy new gas-powered cars and light trucks."
Fox News, the CIA, Texas' opinion, and California slander all in one neat package. I thought the right deeply mistrusts the CIA/FBI? If I were a Texan, I'd be more worried about a statewide power outage bankrupting my neighbors. And Fox News... well, y'all showed your hand with that one.

Can't wait for the new threads that're about to pop up after today's reveal of the revised Tesla Model 3 Performance. Faster 0-60, weighs about 100lbs more, about 40 miles less range, and 7 more horsepower than the 2024 BMW M3 Comp I was considering. For about $30k less, before Federal and State rebates.

Regardless of the love or hate of EVs, I don't think anyone can refute the performance at that price point.