07-31-2020, 10:27 AM   #98
Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeLife View Post
@Dinan_Engineering Was the production delay from supplies? You guys also released the X3M and X4M shortly after the M2C. Is it only the M2C delayed lol?

I also ordered the M2C exhaust from X-ph on July 1st and I'll happily wait as long as it's not ridiculous. I also waited about 45 days before active autowerke shipped an exhaust I bought from them ....just planned on installing the Dinan exhaust the same hour I receive my 21' M2C! Please don't let me drive around with that horrible stock exhaust
Supplier /supply chain delays primarily. All exhaust production has been affected although some to a much greater degree then others depending on our starting position prior to the nightmare of all that is 2020. M2C and the M340i exhausts in particular have been the hardest hit but that has been further excacerbated by the incredible demand for both systems.

No one should have to suffer from that sagging stock can and we are doing our best to be able to free anyone that wants the Dinan exhaust from that waking nightmare as soon as we can.
Appreciate 2