M-Pilot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by slalomfever View Post
loving the choice of upgrades and weight savings! Glad to be a part of this journey
Thank you so much for making this happen George!

For those who are still looking for an M2C or any other BMW, I would like to give a brief review on my experience throughout this whole process as well:

Even though I live in Bay Area, CA; I got my car from Rallye BMW in NY. F85Matt (Matt) referred me to one of the best Client Advisors I have met so far. I contacted slalomfever (George) probably in February and we have been in touch regarding this car since then. He not only fulfilled all my small requests regarding ordering, delivery etc but also went above and beyond in pretty much everything. Even though I was tracking the car based on my production# and what I hear from BMW genius, George was giving me updates whenever there is something new about my order. On top of this, he was very patient with my countless emails and always got back to me with an answer in no time. You might think there is nothing extraordinary here but these days it's very difficult to find client advisors like Matt or George. Not to mention, both of them have been receiving "M Sales Awards" on an annual basis In my opinion, car buying is special experience and a great CA can make this experience well-wroth it for you. I highly recommend both Matt (Knauz BMW) and George Javier (Rallye BMW) if you are looking for a new BMW.
Appreciate 3