View Single Post
      12-23-2019, 11:48 PM   #110
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mint View Post
Lots of idiots in this thread just circle jerking themselves about never experiencing wheel hop because they never try turning nannies off in the car (then they tell us we're the problem). Its funny because people who make these comments don't seem to have ever done any track days, autocross events or any sort of real performance driving. Yet we're the ones who need to learn to drive?

My 2016 hops it low traction conditions as well (its horrible in the rain). From my research its a common problem on the M3/M4 platforms as well and it can be alleviated with suspension mods like coilovers.

I personally don't want to make my car stiffer/less complaint on the road so I'm just living with it.

If anyone has anyone with real knowledge has meaningful suggestions other than "learn to drive" I'm all ears and would welcome any modification suggestions that would fix the problem without making the vehicle much stiffer on the road.

Thanks
I think with something like ohlins it would probably be more comfortable in the road and fix the wheel hop.
Appreciate 0