01-21-2021, 10:12 PM   #42
SebsM2
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

1/21/21

So over the first few weeks of January, I was able to install the following

1. Rockford Fostgate 12" Powered Sub
This was super easy to install after picking up the TechnicPnP add a sub harness.
It sounds great but the full enjoyment has been snuffed by a few rattles I have still. I just need a bit more time with the car and I will track them down.

2. JL Audio C2-400X
Like the RF sub, it was plug and play. I think I could have skipped these as the sub overpowers them. However, they do sound pretty good when I disconnect the sub.

3. AutoID Long Beach Blue M-style Mirror housings
These look so much better than the carbon fiber caps I had before. The fitment is pretty good. I ordered the sequential turn signals off of eBay but sadly they didn't fit.

4. AutoID CF Shark fin
I was not happy with the way I wrapped my shark fin so I decided to pick this up off the forum. I would not have gotten it had it not been in the US-- customs had lots of fun with my autoID mirror housings. If any of you guys plan on picking this up, do yourself a favor and use your own double-sided tape.

5. BBS CIRs
Because of the 3/4 Series offsets, I went with 20mm spacers up front and 12mm spacers in the back. These look great and made me pretty happy with my exterior. I haven't decided if I want to keep the silver rim guards, black the rim guards out, or completely powdercoat these in triple bronze. What do you guys think?

6. Garmin Mini Dash Cam
I planned on getting the blackvue dash but found this for close to free so I will be running it for awhile.
Attached Images

Last edited by SebsM2; 01-21-2021 at 10:36 PM..
Appreciate 1