View Single Post
      12-08-2023, 10:44 AM   #4
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
So regarding all the gossip, speculation and alledged accusations regarding the Toto & Susie Wolff debacle, apparently Toto said something in a team bosses meeting that he could've only known with inside knowledge.
I haven't read everything about it, but does anyone know what Toto said that was so secret/confidential?
Because I doubt it was the bathroom cleaning schedule for the f1 academy events....

I really haven't got a clue what this is all about, apart from that Susie could (unintentionally) relay confidential information to Toto in their private enviroment. But that was obviously known when they gave Susie that job. But what kind of information could someone have who is head of the F1 academy (a womans race class) that would be sensitive to an F1 team boss?
Thanks for starting the new thread, the Abu Dhabi race one was getting a little overloaded with unconnected items of debate.
Wolff has threatened to sue whoever brought up the COE item that's causing a ruckus with the Wolfs. I think he should just let it go as its not such a big deal and indeed should he go ahead with suing whoever (FIA) ? then doesn't it occur to him that he would have to reveal whatever it was that was uttered by him at the managers meeting.
Appreciate 4
GuidoK10978.50
DrFerry6731.50