Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDONE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginohhh View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Also just placed an order for a 21 M2C. I was looking at the standard options, I also had a question about the "M sport blue Brakes " are we still getting the 6/4 piston calipers? From what I know, the blue version calipers are inferior.

Just want to hear from ppl who have taken delivery of their 2021 M2C. Did you guys still get the silver 6 piston front 4 piston brakes? Cuz it would be a bummer if the 2021 didn't get them.
Input and confirmation would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Brake calipers are gray on 2021 M2C.
Quote:
Quote:
Also just placed an order for a 21 M2C. I was looking at the standard options, I also had a question about the "M sport blue Brakes " are we still getting the 6/4 piston calipers? From what I know, the blue version calipers are inferior.

Just want to hear from ppl who have taken delivery of their 2021 M2C. Did you guys still get the silver 6 piston front 4 piston brakes? Cuz it would be a bummer if the 2021 didn't get them.
Input and confirmation would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Brake calipers are gray on 2021 M2C.

That's refreshing to know ! When did you place your order? Mine is slated to be started next month, November. How long does it typically take from production to finish ?
I placed order in June for week 26 production (7/3). Delivery was 9/11. The car is fantastic!
I placed order in June for week 26 production (7/3). Delivery was 9/11. The car is fantastic!

I literally can't wait for mine ! I'm way too excited. Already started buying parts for it lol

One last thing, did ur build sheet also mention
"M sport brake blue calip "?[/QUOTE]
My actual build sheet said gray, but bmwusa tracker said blue.
Appreciate 0