View Single Post
      05-14-2018, 12:17 PM   #4
eeyang92
Captain
Rep
Drives: LBB M2 LCI 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alscks0414 View Post
I believe I have seen ppl fitting rear size (265/35/19) tires up front using stock front wheels (9JX19) which is not a good idea anyways considering the size of 9' is optimal for going between tire sizes 245 or 255.

If I am recalling my memory correctly from many posts in the past, 10JX19 does not fit (even without the spacers) at the front without camber adjustment. (Especially when you are lowered). 9.5JX18 is famous for square setup for track wheels and tires where ppl fit from 255 to 275s all around.

Safer way will be fitting 265/30/19 all around but that makes you to change current rear tires as well if you want to go true square setup.

I know someone selling rear wheels (I think i have seen it in the member forum), but I would highly recommend to get sets of wheels + tires that would safely fit on the car.
10J is actually pretty aggressive on F80, F82 at the front. I personally will not recommend going that wide.
Thanks for the insight!

My rear tires are almost due for a change, which is what prompted me to look at a square setup to allow me to rotate my tires.

That's a bummer people have tested it and it won't fit - maybe I'll take a look at 18" for the track. I leaning towards keep 19" to keep the option of fitting the M Perf BBK, but that sounds really expensive so probably not worth it.
Appreciate 0