View Single Post
      08-30-2020, 10:46 AM   #27
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG View Post
Can I say BS? The seats and mirrors are the same as my E46 M3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIGUY1992 View Post
Funny, plastic mirror covers are definitely at the bottom of my list of things to give a shit about lol.

Sound is very important to me, it's an important part of the visceral experience of driving. My daily commute is public roads I'm not pushing the car anywhere near it's mechanical limits, so I think sound might actually be one of the more important aspects of a daily for me. I think the Comp. seats are something I'd definitely love to have though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
The M2C grille is cool, I'll admit, but too big, obviously. The rest of the front bumper I give you.

The mirrors are fantastic, but easy enough to replace. Try getting that terrible sounding S55 to sound decent with ANY amount of money. Not gonna happen.

I like the look of the M2C seats, but in reality, for a guy my size, the M2 seats are great.

I can get the power you have, but you can't get the sound and feel I have. Pretty much sums it up.
You guys are all fooling yourself. The OG isn't an OG at all! It is a hastily thrown together 1M follow-up. Might as well can it the 2M. It's not a real M car. You know this to be true but whatever makes you feel better.
Appreciate 0