09-27-2018, 11:07 PM   #663
M235guy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acexxon View Post
It's been a while since the F87 M2 Rear Reflector Kits went on sale through iND. They have done an excellent job helping me getting these kits to the people in the US and other parts of the world. Since then I was able to make more of these kits for other models (M5, X5M, M3/M4 and other brands; VW Golf and so on).

I recently had an idea to do the kit in body color to make it more visible. So I kinda figured out a way to do it, but still need to do a better color matching if I was to make more of these. What do you guys think?

I have been absent for a while working on a more practical product. Had issues with mass producing the strut braces, but should be ok now. Gonna eventually launch all these different products soon and already have an idea about something very cool, but again that'll take some time as it involves electronic parts......
I like the white, being I have an alpine white. I think it might look good if the surround maybe should stay black? Just the honeycomb being color matched
Appreciate 0