Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 M340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakdown61
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
You'd have to do ED haha. This would be my first brand new car. If I'm going to go through with it, I'm doing it right. And then also do a PCD.

If you are impatient like I am and willing to pay MSRP, then who knows if that $55k mark is possible. But let's say somehow you managed to get it for $51k. 875 for hk, 1200 for wheels, and 1900 for LED (if they are even offered) and there you have it. I personally don't think you'll be that far off as we'll skip things like nav and leather, so I think it's realistic.

Who knows, BMW could come out and say the car starts at $48k, we'd all be pretty thrilled at that
I'm not gonna be thrilled at the insane markup dealers will probably charge at first due to high demand at that price. If that happens, it would almost be worth looking at a M3 since it will probably have some good discounts by then.
My exact dilemma. I feel like if I try to wait for the M2 I won't make it because of deals available on the M3 in the mean time. But the car I really want is the M2. And what to get in the mean time?! Lease a M235i..but that will put you right at the end of the M2 production I believe.

| Previous: 18 M3 ZCP | 17 M3 6MT | 15 M235i |
Appreciate 0